Transformation Talk Radio will distribute its unique content through a network of global talk radio stations and advanced distribution technology which can synthesize the mediums of broadcast radio, Internet, television, music, live events, and other forms of artistic expression into a cutting-edge, dynamic entertainment environment. Audiences can access live or on-demand streaming programming 24/7 through the website. Listeners can find online programs on "The Shows" web page, featuring live or on-demand audio streaming or podcasting (MP3) links.
BROAD AUDIENCE / MARKET
Transformation Talk Radio is designed to attract the Cultural Creatives, a mass multi-generational cultural and lifestyle market unparalleled in U.S. history. Approximately one of every four adult Americans, some 50 million people in the United States alone have the worldview, values and lifestyle of the Cultural Creatives, with about 80-90 million in the European Union. These individuals are now instituting a wave of progressive social, environmental, spiritual, and economic change. But their power as a consumer market remains virtually untapped. Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability (LOHAS) describes a conservatively estimated $228.9 billion and growing U.S. marketplace for goods and services focused on health, the environment, social justice, personal development and sustainable living.
This group represents educated consumers who resonate with the following emerging new values:
- Committed to a sustainable and socially conscious lifestyle
- Have a holistic worldview, a global outlook, and a cosmic perspective
- Accept the interconnections of mind, body and spirit within individuals
- Focus on Personal Development, with the ultimate goal of achieving his or her full human potential
- Have a reverence for nature and a growing tolerance of human diversity
- Strongly support the notion that spirituality is undeniably migrating to the center of mainstream cultural awareness
The Transformation Talk Radio Network has over half a million monthly listeners and continues to grow. Jan. 2010
Online listening continues to reach record highs. According to Arbitron & Edison Media, online radio:
- Attracts an upscale, well-educated and employed audience
- Delivers 14% of persons in the prime 18-49 radio buying demo.
- Reaches one in five 18-54 year olds per week
- Is desirable because it offers more "Variety" and "Control" over other forms of radio
Transformation Talk Radio's Audience:
- 42% of our listeners are female and 58% of our listeners are male
- 57% of our female listeners are between the ages of 25-49
- 43% of our male listeners are between the ages of 25-55
- 62% of respondents have listened for over a year
- 42% have been listening for 5 months or less
- 68% say they tuned in 3 or more days each week
*Specific demographics are driven by the content, the host and the show
Arbitron's Radio Today (2009) reports on the News/Talk/Information (N/T/I) format:
- N/T/I is the #1 format nationally
- More than 75% of listeners have attended or graduated from college
- 64% of listeners reside in households earning at least $50,000 per year
- 40% of listeners live in households generating $75,000 or more
- In general, listeners are involved online more than the average consumer
- The investment in learning among listeners has a correlating payoff in purchasing power
Currently, the Network has a minimum 'Sticky Factor' of 24-25 minutes per listener.
Stickiness is anything about a website that encourages a visitor to stay longer or come back frequently. On the Transformation Talk Radio Network, it is the quality of our content, talented hosts, and compelling guests.