Do you have an iPhone, Android or other smart phone? Just follow the instructions below to listen to TransformationTalkRadio from your mobile phone.
We are providing a MP3 stream for mobile devices with 16 kbps, 11025 Hz..
In case you already know how to setup your mobile phone to listen to internet radio stations use this direct link: http://188.8.131.52:8000/mobile
1. Goto: http://aor.leadapps.com
2. Download and install "AOR" via the Android Market
3. Launch the AOR applicationü>
4. From the application main view, tap "Add Channel"
5. Enter the stream URL in the input box and tap "Add". The stream URL is: http://184.108.40.206:8000/mobile
6. Tap "Favourites" at the top of the window, and then tap the new station to begin play
Download and install the "Mobiola xPlayer" to your Blackberry from this site: http://www.mobiola.com/mobiola-xplayer or download the FREE version of Mobiola xPlayer LITE from the Blackberry AppsWorld site : https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1794/
1. Download and install FStream from the Apple App Store
2. Launch FStream and tap 'Favorites'
3. Tap 'Add new webradio'
4. In the 'Name' field, enter the station's name. In the 'URL' field, enter: http://220.127.116.11:8000/mobile When you're done, be sure to tap the 'Save' button
5. Your station is now ready to play
1. Download and install the GSPlayer application
2. Launch the GSPlayer application
3. Tap 'menu', then 'file', then 'Open URL'
4. Enter the stream URL in the dialog box.
The stream URL is: http://18.104.22.168:8000/mobile