Awareness to Action with Joan Marlow: The Journey Towards Living Your Life's Purpose: I Am Teen Strong: Empowering our Youth...and Their Parents
09/07/2021 09:00 am PST
It’s not a secret, our youth are struggling. Whether it be anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation, eating disorder, or any of the other multitude of issues, parents, along with the kiddos, need to have one place to go to find support and resources. The IamTeenStrong.com website is that one place.
- Resources for both parents and youth
- Directory of national hotlines/helplines
- Directory of AZ and CO support services
- Available in English and Spanish, website articles and animated videos support wellness of teen youth (although the website is geared for teens identifying as female); these are great conversation starters for parents
- Empowerment, what does that look like?
- How can parents support their youth?