InflexionPoint Podcast: Cultivating Change from the Inside Out: Author Talk - I'm Tired of Racism
04/19/2023 03:00 pm PST
I'm Tired of Racism: True Stories of Existing While Black
by Sharon Hurley Hall, antiracism activist, writer, and educator.
“Some days the anti-racism drum beats loudly in my head. That’s when I write pieces like the next few, articles that show the awfulness of racism, driving the point home repeatedly.”
An Exciting Conversation Awaits with Our Esteemed Guest Sharon Hurley Hall!
Sharon Hurley Hall is an anti-racism activist, educator, and in-demand speaker. Firmly committed to doing her part to eliminate racism, she is the Founder and Curator-in-Chief of Sharon’s Anti-Racism Newsletter. Sharon is also a Co-Founder of Mission Equality and the author of I'm Tired of Racism and Exploring Shadeism.
As Curator-in-Chief of Sharon’s Anti-Racism Newsletter, a twice-weekly online publication, she writes about existing while Black in majority-white spaces, and amplifies the voices of other anti-racism activists. Join the discussion with the author as we dig deeper into her lived experiences and the narrative around the theme of Being Black Globally.
- Antiracism Activation Summit 2023 - https://theplacetosoar.teachable.com/p/free-access-aras2023
- Take the Antiracism Survey - https://inflexionpointpodcast.com/antiracism-activation-survey
- Sharon Hurley Hall website - https://sharonhh.com
- Books to Read - https://books2read.com/tiredofracism
- Join the conversation through our InflexionPoint Podcast Private Facebook Group - https://bit.ly/InflexionPoint-Podcast-Facebook
- OMA Center for Mind Body & Spirit sponsors InflexionPoint Podcast. Check out their work at https://omapittsburgh.org
- SEED A Better Life: So much suffering in the world! How to respond? Small acts change lives. Visit https://seedabetterlife.org to learn more
- A Long Talk About The Uncomfortable Truth is an anti-racism activation experience. If you believe that a good conversation is what this country really needs, register for our next Community Conversation. https://www.alongtalk.com
Sharon Hurley Hall
Sharon Hurley Hall is an anti-racism activist, educator, and in-demand speaker. Firmly committed to doing her part to eliminate racism, she is the Founder and Curator-in-Chi...Find out more »