Light On Living with Lisa Berry: Lighten the Load of Life's Challenges: Just When You Thought It Was Gluten, Maybe Not!
12/01/2017 09:00 am PDT
Do you find yourself experiencing:
* Migraines and other vascular headaches
* Gastrointestinal disorders, especially those associated with irritable bowel syndrome, such as constipation, diarrhea, satiety, flatulence or swollen feeling.
* Dermatological disorders such as dry skin, atopy or psoriasis.
* Soft-tissue pains usually diagnosed as fibromyalgia
* Chronic fatigue
* In childhood and adolescence, DAO deficiency has been linked to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Well the culprit could very well be a Histamine allergy …a DAO deficiency. Find out more on today’s show as we have
Sherry Torkos, a holistic pharmacist, author, certified fitness instructor and health enthusiast enlightening us as to what could be the real issue.
Sherry Torkos is As a leading health expert she has delivered hundreds of lectures to medical professionals and to the public. Sherry is frequently interviewed on radio and talk shows through North America and abroad on health matters.
AND she hasn’t just authored 1 book but 18 Books and booklets!!!!
This colourful girl knows her stuff!!!