Lyme Talk Radio with Dr. Pat Baccili : Big Medicine with Author and Expert Dr. Elaina George
04/05/2017 01:00 pm PDT
Dr. George explores these five reasons why the current healthcare system is unsustainable and why The Affordable Care Act will be unable to help as many Americans as it promised.
- Not enough doctors to deliver care.
- Not enough hospitals to care for the 30 million more people who allegedly will access the system.
- Mandates which lock individuals into a system that strips away their choice while making them pay for the privilege.
- Bureaucratic panels which micro-manage the entire healthcare system while establishing a plethora of regulations that demand compliance in the face of penalties for those who dare to buck the system, or who make mistakes.
- Prohibitive costs, finally admitted to, that are the outgrowth of the oversight needed to police this draconian system.
Dr. Pat Baccili
Dr. Pat Baccili helps individuals and organizations break through their limiting Crust so they can reach their unlimited potential. Her specialty is assisting people face t...Find out more »
Dr. Elaina George
Dr. Elaina George is a Board Certified Otolaryngologist. She graduated from Princeton University with a degree in Biology. She received her Masters degree in Medical Microbi...Find out more »