InflexionPoint Podcast: Cultivating Change from the Inside Out: Sankofa Leadership Continuum Series Featuring Franceria Moore, Organizational Leader
10/04/2023 03:00 pm PST
FRANCERIA MOORE: LEVERAGING THE POWER OF STORYTELLING TO EXAMINE MINDSETS AND EMPOWER EQUITY
Franceria Moore holds over 15 years of organizational leadership experience in the human services and nonprofit sectors, focusing on equity and belonging in programming, strategic organizational development, poverty reduction, and adult learning design. From 2019-2022 she led the redesign of the Kellogg Foundation's Family-Centered Coaching framework and the design of the accompanying 12-month learning journey to support organizational adoption, helping to scale the Family-Centered Coaching toolkit nationally.
Feeling that there was more to be discovered about the power of coaching for people experiencing poverty, Fran began her journey as a social entrepreneur as the Founder and Managing Director of Sankofa Leadership. In addition to supporting national initiative for Integrated Services Delivery, Sankofa is also leading the charge in the development of Person-Centered Coaching, which starts from the belief that to our best for others, we must first be best for ourselves.
Person-Centered Coaching explores what’s become possible when we intentionally create space for someone to put themselves first in their own life. This small shift is electrifying the human services field and impacting the lives of clients and practitioners alike.
Fran is a passionate and engaging facilitator and speaker who leverages the power of storytelling to help audiences examine their mindsets, core values, and wildest dreams for themselves and their community and motivates them to take action to achieve their greatest potential.
Watch Here: https://youtu.be/rZTjbst_rbo
- Sankofa Leadership: Progress through reflection https://www.sankofaleadership.com
- The Person-Centered Coach: Tools to cultivate transformation through individual solutions https://www.sankofaleadership.com/person-centered
- Family-Centered Coaching is a racial equity strategy https://everychildthrives.com/family-centered-coaching-is-a-racial-equity-strategy/
- The Prosperity Agenda: Building the prosperity of families https://theprosperityagenda.org
- Storytelling has the Power to Eliminate Institutional Racism, Forever https://sustainablebrands.com/read/walking-the-talk/storytelling-has-the-power-to-eliminate-institutional-racism-forever
- Seven generation sustainability https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_generation_sustainability
Franceria Moore holds over 15 years of organizational leadership experience in the human services and nonprofit sectors, focusing on equity and belonging in programming, str...Find out more »