Thriving Entrepreneur with Steve Kidd: Putting Off Procrastination with Trudy Simmons
01/23/2018 09:00 am PST
Putting things off — are you an expert at that?
I will do that tomorrow! Have you ever said that?
How often do you feel overwhelmed? Do you find yourself putting off a project because even thinking about it stresses you out?
We all of things in our life we put off. Maybe it is health issues. Maybe you know what your business needs to succeed, but you keep putting it off. Maybe it is something you are always going to start tomorrow. Maybe it is because it is something you don’t excel OR perhaps you have even subconsciously created chaos in your life to keep you from dealing with something.
A phenomenal woman and the owner of The Daisy Chain Group, Trudy Simmons brings these questions to us:
* Do you love what you do and feel you’ve found your calling in life?
* Do you have an abundance of great ideas? But also some pressing demands?
* Do you have the energy and resources to invest in your business, but need help knowing where to focus or what to do next?
As Henry Ford said, “If you think you can or you think you can’t, you're right.”
Procrastination elimination expert Trudy Simmons is going to share some fundamental secrets and permit you today to let go of procrastination. Things like:
1. Learning the hidden power of procrastination.
2. Understanding and unpacking your overwhelm.
3. Find out why do we procrastinate.
4. Creating a structure and getting support especially with organizing your thoughts and prioritizing your tasks.
5. Reducing or removing procrastination for your life today.
Now is your time to THRIVE. Don’t put it off for another day! Now is the time to put off procrastination!
Steve Kidd the first ever male host on the largest women's networking organization radio network, eWomenNetwork eWNRadio network, Thriving Entrepreneur, has been coaching bu...Find out more »