Creating positive changes for a life you will love!
Transformation Advocate | Leader | Consultant | Speaker | Writer | Blogger | Entrepreneur | Coach | Talk Show Host!
Chip is a highly successful and accomplished entrepreneur and former U.S. Marine with a Master’s In Business Administration (MBA), a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Management and certification in many aspects; Project Program Management (PgMP, PMP), IT (ITIL V1,2, & 3: Microsoft, Cisco, CompTia, Novel, HP, DELL), Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, HR (Hogan Assessment, PHR expired), with graduate certificates in Change and Program Management), organizational awards in in Leadership, Managing Risk, Cost Savings, Mentoring and many others.
To complement his academia and military background Chip and has extensive hands-on experience in crisis management, human capital, organizational leadership, implementing IT solutions, logistics and has lead and supported teams of various sizes and capabilities and has been involved as a major contributor in winning over $2B in RFPs.
Organizations that Chip has directly supported include:
- Governments: Ghana, Moldova, Japan, United States
- US Agencies: DHS, TSA, DOT, IRS, NGA, NRO, DIA all branches of the DoD,
- Private Sector: Boise Cascade Office Products (now Office Max), Booz Allen Hamilton, Sprint, AT&T, Intelligent Decisions, Harris, Harris Technical Services Group, Skyes Enterprises, MacDonalds, Little Cesar’s Pizza
- Non-Profit: Marine Executive Association, Energy Research Solutions
- Served as Board Member: Project Management Institute (PMI) Aerospace & Defense Significant Interest Group (A&D SIG), Marine Executive Association
- Owner: Urban Rentals, the Positive Change Institute, & PCI Lighting
- Start Up: S2 Analytical Solution
Outside of the office, Chip is has lived on 3 continents, visited all 50 US states, traveled to over 40 countries and growing. Other factoids: lost 75 lbs in his early 30’s and again in the 40’s and now in the best physical shape of his life; built houses, vehicles & wood furniture; Driver - 18 wheel, dump, garbage, cement, race car; woodshop instructor, trains dogs, and great cook. Favorite leadership class was with the Boy Scouts of America at Woodbadge training in Yokoso Japan. Loves traveling and horseback riding, sky diving, hot air balloons, and living the dream! Previously married, currently single and in an active, loving and fulfilling relationship with Katty Mackenzie and rescued his best friend and dog, Rabbit (he’s 95 lbs).