Dr. David Koivuranta
Chiropractic care was something that Dr. David was always passionate about because he believes that thru chiropractic’s drug-free, surgery-free health care approach, everyone can live optimally and be able to have greater life experiences.
Dr. Dave, as he is affectionately known, has created a health and wellness service and information program to fulfill his desire to educate, inform and entertain people as broadly as his clinical and speaking efforts will take him. He has treated patients with chiropractic care, nutritional consulting, weight management programs and technology like non-surgical spinal decompression. His experience in this regard is vast and allows him to meet people and patients where they are at with their health challenges and goals.
He has spoken to audiences from the corporate and business sectors to the public, private and athletic ranks. Students, executives, seniors and adults alike, whether healthy or not, have benefited from his inspiring words built around his study of the psychology and philosophy of a successful life. Approaching his 400th presentation, he aspires to touch people’s lives by motivating them to accept nothing less than the best for themselves.
A little more about Dr. Dave…
- Dr. Dave was born and raised in Thunder Bay, Ontario, playing hockey on outdoor rinks all winter and mountain biking all summer (or fishing, camping, etc.)
- He graduated from Northwestern Health Sciences University in Minneapolis, MN in 1997 with a Bachelors in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree (top of his class!…summa cum laude).
- His mission is to help serve as many people as possible on a path to living healthy lives forever, especially children, because most health problems he sees in adults start before the age of 20.
- Dr. Dave has a family practice, does corporate health and wellness consulting (www.timehealthmanagement.com) and runs a nutrition / weight loss company.
- His greatest pleasures in life include helping others, spending time with his family (Jaime, Mia, Evan and pets), running (Dr. Dave LOVES to run!…if you want to join him, just ask, or visit his site Maximum Ground Running).