Jane Falke, M.S. Holistic Nutrition and founder of "The Nutritionist, Naturally" is an educator and author. Her passion is to inspire people who are ready and willing to live a long and healthy life, with the help of whole natural foods.
Her book 'Eat Healthy. Be Healthy At Any Age' is the foundation from which Jane coaches her clients.
Janes life work suggests clients remove the cause of their symptoms, instead of looking for a magic pill to reduce or temporarily remove symptoms. Jane teaches clients who are overweight, stressed, or unhappy with chronic conditions to take control of their health by considering what they eat, drink, and think.
Janes educational training is:
- Master in Holistic Nutrition
- Certification as an associate chef and instructor on raw food preparation
- Certification in the Science of Raw Food Nutrition
- Certification in plant-based nutrition
- Microscopist my-cross-ka-pist which is live and dry blood analysis